I’m getting a lot accomplished today. Now, on to cleaning up that old greasy, nasty looking Volkswagen Beetle transmission. I grabbed a electric Skil Drill that I had and put a 3″ wire brush on it, then I went to town. First, I cleaned up the side closest to me (the bottom half), then I focused on the other side (the top half in the photos). After that was done, painted with automotive primer, then applied a couple of coats of yellow Rustoleum gloss protective enamel paint, then orange Rustoleum gloss protective enamel paint…lastly, red Rustoleum gloss protective enamel paint. Turned out great! Here are some pics.